White on White with my kinder twist...

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم




Good morning everyone, I hope you all have cool and fun outings planned today. After a long week of school and work you surely deserve it.

For today's post I decided to share with you an outfit I actually wore during the holidays to a birthday party, there was no theme at all but I was really inspired by the 'Indian/ Arabian' scarf my granny bought for me from Makkah. With that being said I just thought I would make the scarf my center piece by pulling it over a clean, fresh all white outfit. Living in Cape Town and  being in the month of February we are definitely still excepting hot summer days, so this look is perfect. With the right material this can be a cool, not sweating your make-up off, kinder look. haha 

If you have been on my blog for awhile you will know that I am not a one colour /pattern kinder girl. I certainly love to mix and match different patterns, so you can say this is pretty "toned down". This look can be worn to many different events, the all white makes it a smart casual and will look good on all different skin tones and body shapes. 

To give you a little more detail. The dress is just a simple a-line cut with a long slit on the side. Underneath I have on a white tights, paired with brown sandals (which you can switch for a pair of heels depending on the occasion) and a white scarf on my head. As simple as that. 

Anyway I won't hold you away from your Saturday any longer. I hope you all have a fantastic day with your family, whether you going to the beach, mall or if you like me, catching up on some good series and movies.







Instagram : @southernhijaabian
Snapchat : Laaiqah_isaacs


xoxo 
Laaiqah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture