Palestine Fashion Show : Designers Review

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم



Ahh Sunday perfect day to sit back, relax and simply just recover from the busy weekend. I have to say sorry for this is rather late but I had a minor difficulty with my laptop but as promised here is my little post on a few looks that was really a sight to see at the Palestine fashion show that passed on Saturday.(24 Jan 2015) If you have not seen my previous post I suggest you do so before going further. 

In my opinion I am not a big fan of tight fitted clothing, as a hijaabi I think I let that boat sail when I decided to wear scarf. With that being said I really loved all the colours and patterns each designer was able to pull off. Each collection had  their very own unique style and spin on things.

The models looked absolutely stunning as they made their way down the runway. The garments were beautifully draped on them and had a wonderful flow to them.

1. Akliviti



2. Aara by Yasaar Hendricks




3. Mod-ish


4. Europa


5. Miss H


6. Accentuate



7. Elegant Muslimah



Hope you all enjoyed this post. I feel like I need to say that this is not a "sponsored" post. I just thought I would give you all a little peck into the fashion show. If you want to contacted any of these desingers you can find them on instagram and facebook.

Have a wonderful Sunday, until next time.

xxx
Laaiqah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture