Inner Queen : Desert Born

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم


Hey everyone, so this is the second part to my Inner Queen series. Be sure to read the previous post to see what this is all about.


Desert Born

This side is, if you're lucky enough, the side you show all the time. Being, of course your best side.

The side of you that is kind, sweet, silly, fun, gentle, friendly and more importantly honest. Most people try their best to emphasize this part of themselves and that is okay. Just remember that you can not act like this is the only side to you, because at the end of the day we all have our flaws and as long as we working on them it's okay to acknowledge them.

For this look I decided to take a much softer approach by adding a lot of cream and a hint of turquoise. However where the gold comes into play is displaying how I wanted this look to represent treasure.

You don't have to necessarily chase the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but just simply stop and find the gold that you hold within. I know really dramatic, but hey sometimes we just find ourselves in that kind of space and we just need someone to remind us how special we are. 

Besides, gold is definitely a 'royal' colour and this is not called "Inner Princess" because we are Queens dammit. 


So treasure this side of you and keep growing because you know this is the best side and you will never go wrong putting your focus right...here.




On that note I leave you all, I really do hope you liked this post and learnt a little more about yourself and me as a person. Of course I love my fashion posts, but I really felt like I needed to give you all a little peek into what goes on in this brain of mine. So let me know what you all thought of this post on my social media accounts down below. 

P.s Don't forget to click on the link to your right to get your free issue of the new Islamic magazine "Cover Magazine" by IFDC to see my feature. It is truly amazing what these women have achieved and I am so honored and blessed to be apart of it. So a huge thank you goes out to Roshan Isaacs.

Until next time,
Laaiqah


Photo Credit: Nishaat Isaacs and Nuha Adams 

Instagram: @southernhijaabian
Snapchat: laaiqah_isaacs
Facebook: Southern Hijaabian
Twitter: @southernhijaabi

Email: southernhijaabian@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture