Eid is near : last post

   بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

 السلام عليكم


So ladies I am officially done with my little Eid expo. These are my last two outfits for you all. I would also really like to advise you to read my last two posts. They just explain a little more on what I was going for and why I decided to do a Eid "expo".

Once again I would just like to mention this was literally clothes I already had in my cupboard, proving that you do not have to pay an arm and a leg to get a stylish, comfortable Eid outfit.

I really, really hope that at least one of you benefited from these posts and I would love to see your Eid outfits. So Insha'Allah on Eid post a picture on instagram and mention me.


Outfit no. 3 : Turbanation

Some might say this outfit is many "too much", but honestly I love bright colours and busy patterns. If you are not ready for all these patterns you can always tone the look down by picking one pattern and maybe only three colours throughout the entire look.

Here I have a lime green skirt which has the coolest pockets. A long white very vintage coat. My shirt along with my underscarf (burqah) are both covered in patterns. Then the scarf I used to tie my turban is an ombre scarf consisting of hot pink, coral and baby pink.






Outfit no.4 : The crop-top  

The final outfit. The look we have here is more on the neutral side using brown and cream. Then adding that pop of colour of your choice. I chose pink!

The brown skirt and crop-top are made out of the same material, making it a set. Next is the pink chiffon dress I have under my crop-top. The dress is just a normal straight cut one, all I did was pull up a piece from each side and pin it. Simple.

A cream blazer with beaded flowers,to pull it all together and my scarf is this bright highlighter leopard printed crush scarf. Last but not least I have a dusty pink sandal on.




I hope everyone has a blessed Eid! 
Enjoy every single moment of it with your family and friends. 
Insha'Allah may the All Mighty grant us great reward for all our efforts Ameen! 

xxx
Salaam.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture