Eid is near: part 2

   بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

 السلام عليكم


I am back as promised with another Eid post!
Please do not forget to check my last post for more details on my little Eid operation going on here. haha

Once again I present to you a quick and easy, yet stylish Eid outfit. Super comfy and I just enjoyed putting it together for you all. Hope you like! 


                                  Outfit no.2 : The Classic Blazer


Here I paired up a stunning black vintage blazer with white edging which is closed with a black ribbon. 

Underneath my blazer I am wearing a red lace sweater.
A chocolate brown mesh skirt, which has two layers.
Not forgetting shoes! which is a pair of comfy black,not too high,heels.










Still have two more outfits for you fabulous ladies!


So follow me on Instagram: southernhijaabian and I will keep you all updated! 


xxx
salaam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture