A Sunday Afternoon...

  بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم 



Shall I begin by saying today has turned out to be a lovely spring day. Yesterday for some reason Cape Town decided to trick with a cold winters day that was just rather confusing.


Moving on to this outfit I have here. It is just so comfortable and cool I absolutely love this!Perfect for a really relaxed Sunday afternoon, whether you going to the beach, shopping or even a family lunch. As you may notice there is not really a lot of patterns going on. Keeping it simple but interesting by doing three layers. Normally you won't make three layers with a skirt but I think it looks unique. 

All the materials I have on are thin and light. The layers go from white to turquoise to cream. I paired this with a silk scarf around my neck, a brown turban and some very comfortable cavemen sandals. 

Photo Credit : Nuha Adams


  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture