That Crop Top Love...

   بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

 السلام عليكم



Photo Credit goes to Nishaat Isaacs 



Firstly I should apologize because I have definitely been neglecting my blog, but now I am back and ready to post like crazy!

Since we are on the verge of summer here in beautiful Cape Town, South Africa I am so ready for all the bright, fun  and also cool, pastel colours. One thing that is without a doubt always a summer must have are crop tops. Now being a hijaabi this is obviously not easy to wear. That is why I will always stick to my layers, I do not think I will be me without layering my clothing. I know a lot of people don't like layering because all they can think about is what an effort and how hot it is. I believe with the right materials you can keep cool and look amazing!

Let us start with a jeans, comfy and casual. I paired it up with a long cream top which has a lovely gold shimmer to it. Then added a flowy crop top and popped on my netted pink collar to give me that extra wow factor. Lastly a beautiful multicoloured scarf and some gold beaded sandals.






Wearing a few birthday gifts 
Necklace: Top Shop from Fadiyah Rabin
Rings: Forever 21 
Scarf: A gift from my beautiful friend Saarah Cader. 
Collar: Southern Hijaabian (my little collection)
Gold top: Southern Hijaabian 
Shoes and Jeans: Mr Price 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture