Dare I say it.... S.W.A.G.

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم



S.W.A.G = Scarf Wearing Adorable Gangsters

Today I am rather pleased to say that I had a really good Monday, wow I know.

Spent a lovely all girls day in Constansia with my good friends and former class mates. It was basically a huge picnic with loads of things to eat, fun games to play and some splashing around in the pool. Note to self : if you ever want to see how hard your friends can laugh play marry, sleep with or kill.

As I mentioned it was a girls only event and  I did not take any pictures due to the fact that everyone was scarf-less and could basically wear anything they want including me. 

On to my outfit which is exactly what I wore today except I just had a cap on with no scarf. I liked this look so much because it was incredibly comfortable and I took this as a challenge. How was I going to combine scarf with a peek-cap?  

Well this is what I came up with. I took burqah(under scarf) and put it normally on my head, followed by the peek-cap and then tossed the burqah to front and pin the both sides. If you would like me to do a tutorial on this you are more than welcome to leave a comment on here or instagram @southernhijaabian 

To cover my neck I popped the collar of my shirt and pined it with a safety pin. Then I added a bold, chunky necklace. You have to know by now how much I absolutely love my patterns so I decided to take this washed out two toned denim shirt and slipped a black and grey striped top under. To complete the look I chose a plain black pants to match and some earthy toned boots. 

If I look really weird in any of these pictures it is probably because I literally just started dancing and my sister managed to take some awesome shots. Photo credit : Nishaat Isaacs







Shirt : Mr Price
Top: Truworths
Pants: Mr Price 
Necklace: Mr Price 
Peek-cap : BMW 
Boots: Foschini  

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture