Sunday Funday...

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم



السلام عليكم



Right now I am trying to write a blog post with three girls shouting across the room, yes you got that right we having a sleepover. No this is not a sleepover post but I want you to know why this is going to be the shortest post ever! Mostly due to the fact that we having a four man dance party in 5.

After a long and busy weekend we got to end it off  by seeing our granny, uncle and aunt leave for umrah  to the blessed cities of  Mecca and Medina. I ask that you all keep them in your duas Insha'Allah Ameen.

Since today was kind of a big rush I chose a pretty simple outfit. Black tights with a patterned dress, cardigan, a very plain scarf and some pretty shiny sandals. 

The last thing that I just have to mention is my 'Africa' ring which I completely adore! I love that it is a symbol of  being proudly South African. It's just so elegant and gorgeous. I have to say a big shukran to Mr Tahir Edwards who designed and made it himself, what an absolute talent. Go follow him on instagram @tahiredwards and say that @southernhijaabian sent you. 







Sandals: Mr Price 
Cardigan: Earth Addict
Scarf: Granny
Dress: Gift from mom 

xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture