Hello 2015...

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم




Shall I start by saying Happy New Year everyone, welcome to 2015 where flying cars and time travel still does not exist. This is not going to be a post about "new year, new me" because I think we've seen enough of that on tumblr and instagram. Now do not get me wrong I am not hating here I just think I am kinder over setting this long list of goals that, well never really work out. 

Yes goals are very important and when we achieve it we feel good about ourselves, but when we pile them up so quickly we end up overwhelming ourselves. 

I do not want to make this a long and sappy post. So I am just going to say that for 2015 I have one big goal for myself and that is to 'work harder'. Yes I know wow... that is so deep right, but if you think about it when I say 'work harder' I mean everything that I do, I am going to give it all that I got, hundred percent. So yes I am going to turn this into a "I'm going to be the best version of myself."

On to New Years Eve. My family decided to have a braai (just like every year). Where we laugh, eat and sing karaoke even if we not that good. (no judging zone)

On to my outfit. Which is a white over sized top with a denim skirt and another patterned pencil skirt underneath. This look is pretty formal but I think the denim skirt makes it a little more casual. A combination I completely love. Who said hijaabis can't wear pencil skirts?

Since the pencil skirt is mid length I paired it with a black tights. I decided to wear black heels because I think it just completes the look so much and since I was at home I'm not going to lie I did take them off as soon as I finished this mini photo shoot. 




photo credit ; Nuha Adams

Denim skirt: Mr Price 
Pencil skirt: Mr Price
Heels: Shoe Connection 



Jummah Mubarak

Hope you all have a blessed day.

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture