Chocolate Date and Ripped Jeans

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Hello there everyone. Let me start off by apologizing for how late this post is, I recently started working so things have been quite hectic. However there is a bright side which is, I'll be posting a bunch of black and white things you can wear to work, which is of course my dress code.

On to this over due post. This is what I wore last weekend when Zainab, Faiza and I decided to try out the Honest Chocolate café. We got there pretty early so we got one peaceful morning with dreamy chocolate beverages. After taking too many pictures in their stunning courtyard we took a drive to Sea Point where the photoshoot continued on the beach. haha Then of course stopping for lunch on the way home we got my favourite pasta at Atlantic Express, blue train, Sea Point.

Now that you have the whole back story, let us go on to my outfit which is rather simple, because the jeans is quite a statement and I really wanted to compliment the jeans by wearing a plain black shirt with a jersey to match. I decided to bring in some colour with my scarf and shoes( which I'm in love with).

Note: As a hijaabi you can wear any ripped jeans by slipping under a thin black tights, the one I have under has a leather look to it, so it adds more texture.


 

Jersey: Woolworths
Jeans: Michiko London by Michael Burtstar 
Black tights: Factorie
Shoes: Chanel Offical

Instagram: @southernhijaabian
Snapchat: laaiqah_isaacs

Until next time,
Laaiqah
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture