My Cheeky Leather Overload

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Well hello there everyone. I sure hope you all had a great weekend, whether you were out and about or just rebooting at home. I had tons of fun shooting this look with Faiza, after a coffee run and a few errands we found a nice, quite, little place and just simply stood in the middle of the street taking pictures.  

My inspiration for this outfit was an edgy, biker kinder chick, which explains all the leather. Over my jeans I wore a black mini skirt to add length and another layer. Tucked in half my shirt to make the look more messy and causal. A pair of plain black, thick soled boots, which definitely screams biker. To top everything off I knew I had to wear a peak cap, so all I did was put a plain black scarf underneath and twirled it into a bun at the back. 

P.S If you do not like or can not wear a lot of face or eye make up like me, then try putting on a bright lipstick, it looks like you 'tried' a little. haha That's basically me explaining why I have such naked eyes in these photos. 



Peak Cap : Police
Sunglasses : Ray-ban
Check shirt : Factorie
Black mini skirt : Cotton On
Jeans: (stole from Faiza lol)
Shoes : Forever 21

Photo Credits: Faiza Davids

Instagram : @southernhijaabian
Twitter: @southernhijabi
Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs

Until next time,
Laaiqah
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture