What I wear to work : Trackpants

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Hello everyone, I hope we are all having a fantastic week, if not just think tomorrow is Eid and the blessed day of Arafat was today. Two absolutely great reasons to smile. May all the good dua's made for and by us be accepted Insha'Allah and may the Almighty allow our families to return safely home to us Insha'Allah Ameen. 

So as you can probably see this is not an Eid post but just a "what I wear to work" as I promised, so I'll keep it short. For this outfit I decided to step away from the 'girly' looks I have been doing recently and went with a edgy, tomboy approach. 

I absolutely love this outfit, because of how comfortable it is. I know you probably thinking, "Wow really Laaiqah, track pants to work?" but hey I think it ended up looking pretty cool. This is also a perfect "I'm running late outfit", grey track pants with a long, over sized black shirt, a black biker jacket and some sneakers.




Jacket : Zara
Track pants : (granny made it)
Sneakers : Nike

Photo Credit : Gairoenesa Francis

Instagram : @southernhijaabian

Twitter : @southernhijaabi

Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs

Until next time,
Laaiqah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture