What I wear to work : Studded Jeans

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم




Hello everyone, can I just say, you know your friend accepts your weird blogger ways when your tea and scones arrive at the table and she looks at you in confusion, asking  "Are you not going to take a picture of this?". haha 

I am going to get straight into this outfit. If you do not know by now my dress code is black and white, so I decided to go slightly casual with a dark denim, black studded jeans. A black lace, mini skirt to add length to my half white, half black top. Then since it was chilly I decided to grab my black leather jacket, which I"m obsessed with, by the way.



Jacket : Forever New
Top : (Stole from mom)
Skirt : Factorie
Jeans : Mr Price
Boots : Cotton On

Photo Credit : Gairoenesa Francis

Instagram : @southernhijaabian

Twitter : @southernhijaabi

Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs

Until next time,
Laaiqah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture