Eid ul-Adha

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Happy Saturday everyone! I don't think anyone expected this rain we're having today. I hope you all have a nice relaxing weekend, I know that's all I want.

I hope you all had a blessed Eid filled with love and joy. May all of our loved ones return safely from their sacred journeys Insha'Allah.

A lot of people has been asking me about my outfit, yes I did design it myself and my grandmother (aka 'super granny', haha) made it for me. The inspiration for this look came purely from the material itself, once I got the pants right the rest of the outfit just fell into place. So very 60's inspired, tight sleeves and pants that both flare out at the bottom. Since the material is already so busy I decided to go with little small, petite jewelry and a plain scarf and shoes. 



Instagram :@southernhijaabian
Snapchat: @laaiqah_isaacs

Twitter : @southernhijaabi

Until next time, Laaiqah





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture