Taken with the wind...

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم



Good morning best friends! I hope your day is off to an awesome start. Some of you lovelies have been speaking to me via snapchat and instagram, which makes me so excited. I absolutely love making new friend, so join me and my circle of weirdness, do not be shy and drop me a message.

On this day my friend, sister, cousin and I decided to roam around the V&A Waterfront. I am not going to lie we spend most our time looking at things no student can afford and filling your long last cravings, so yes basically splurging on food. haha  If I think about it that is how most of my weekends go, well that's besides the occasional "I really NEED this (insert clothing item here)". Am I right?...

Moving on to look I had on this day which is really great for the hot days we still seem to be having. It was really comfy and made me feel like a hijaabi superhero haha. As you will probably see down below, what I'm referring to as my Elsa cape, blows beautifully in the wind. This is something I designed myself and will be available for purchase if anyone is interested. You can send me an email (southernhijaabian@gmail.com).

On to the rest of the look I decided to go with this really thin patterned material top and a surprisingly, super comfortable skinny jeans. A black scarf, because the top was already so busy. Not forgetting my granny black strap shoes and a long necklace which I just love because it adds this extra bit of hippie to my already laid back look.











Jeans : Mr Price 
Shoes: Hush Puppies
Necklace : Lovisa
Kimono/ Cape : Designed by me


Photo Credit : Nishaat Isaacs 


Instagram : @southernhijaabian                            Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs


Until next time
xoxo
Laaiqah 

Comments

  1. :)
    السلام عليكم
    I just discovered ur blog, love it ,will follow u on instagram to keep updated,
    *nadia
    Shiny-sequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture