Autumn is here...

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم




Asalaam Walaykom everyone. I have to apologize for my absence and naked face as you will probably see. I was having a rather bad skin day and felt  that piling on make-up was not going to do me any good. This was the outfit I wore to my Dad's family fun day that is hosted by his work every year. The place we went to was absolutely beautiful, I was just itching to take some pictures for you all.

The day consisted of the most mouthwatering edibles such as pizza, calamari, sushi, brownies, macaroons, ice-cream and so much more (I know what you thinking and yes I just made myself hungry). It was surely a really fun family bonding time. With a bunch of games and rides to entertain my two younger brothers, we definitely all went home exhausted. I just have to say thank you to my sister for taking my photos(as all always haha) while I posed in front of random people.

This outfit was super comfortable and just perfect for a windy, autumn day. Autumn and winter is my absolute favorite time, there is not one day that goes by where I haven't tried to force a jersey. I think I say this too much but layers are just my thing.

 Anyways on to the details, I paired a grey track pants with a denim shirt covered by a really light knitted jersey, which has the prettiest diamond beads. On my feet I have these cute black sandals or what I refer to call them "granny's shoes" which they are by the way, haha not even joking I didn't have a pair of nice black sandals so my granny took these babies out of her wardrobe. Thanks Ma. Last but not least on my head  I have on a plain black scarf with a blue patterned scarf around my neck. As it gets colder you can obviously warm up this look even more by adding a jacket and wrapping a wool snood around your neck.









Denim Shirt : Mr Price
Track pants : Mr Price
Shoes : Hush puppies 
Knitted Jersey : China Town (don't act like you didn't go there at least 20 times in your life haha)
Scarf : Louis Vuiton
Bag : Summer Market
Sunglasses : stolen by my cousin. 


Instagram: @southernhijaabian                         Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs

Until next time
xoxo
Laaiqah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture