How I Wear Pencil Skirts

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Hello everybody, I know we've been having really cold days recently which does excite me, because I have been planning a mini winter lookbook. As for today I thought I would make a post on one of my favorite go-to clothing item, which is a pencil skirt. I think everyone should own one, it is the perfect thing to throw on if you are going for a smart casual look. I think it also looks really unique, a pencil skirt is not really something you think you could wear as a hijaabi because, it is quite 'figure hugging', not full length and some has high slits. 

How did I go about these problems? I paired my pencil skirt with a long 'adorkable' t-shirt which has this cool Star Wars comic print on it. (yes I can name them all. haha). Over that I have a knitted green crop-top,which is so loose and pretty.Now for the bottom, since most pencil skirts are mid-length, like the one I have I decided to put on a tights, black ones to be exact and I really like the way it looks. To top it off I added boots and well obviously a scarf.

There you go, it is very easy to put together and looks super fun! If you want a more formal approach you can put on heels or wedges and change the t-shirt and crop top for a skirt and blazer. If you want to see another pencil skirt look you can go to my New years eve post from earlier in the year or keep your eyes on my posts I will be uploading another casual pencil skirt look this weekend. Insha'Allah











T-shirt : Mr Price
Skirt : Made by me 
Leggings : Mr Price
Boots : Foschini 
Necklace : Lovisa

Photo Credit : Nishaat Isaacs 

Instgram : @southernhijaabian

Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs

Twitter : @southernhijaabi


Until next time,
Laaiqah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture