Love me some Denim...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Hello beautiful ladies.
 I hope we are all having a great week, if not remember tomorrow is Friday! You nearly there. Today's post is rather short, what was just going to be my 'OOTD' turned into a mini post because Nuha kept saying "just one more picture" haha.

This outfit is from last week when I attended my cousins high school's fashion show, Groote Schuur High which happens to be my 'old, old' school. 
Fashion shows always makes me really excited because I always end up leaving with the thought that one day I'll have my own one Insha'Allah. 

Speaking of Fashion Shows, you do not want to miss the one created by Al Azhar High School. They are putting in so much effort and hard work to raise funds for their schools science lab. If you follow me on instagram you will see all the details are there.

On to my outfit.
I think denim on denim is probably the most effortless look, there is no real trick to it. All you have to do is pair two different shades and boom! You looking fabulous and ready to seize the day. Over my denim action I am wearing my oversize grey coat and black pointy boots.
Since my denim shirt has this really nice washed out pattern to it I added my white and grey stripe scarf because I simply can not only do one pattern.










Shirt : Mr Price
Jeans : Mr Price
Boots : Zoom
Scarf : Candy Couture (uhm that's what the label says) 

Instagram : @southernhijaabian

Snapchat : Laaiqah_isaacs

Until next time 
xoxo
Laaiqah 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture