How do you like your winter coat? And a little announcement

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Asalaam Walaykom everyone.

I just want to say this is going to be my last outfit post for the month of June until the middle of July because Ramadan is going to start tomorrow Insha'Allah and since this is such a blessed month I want to give it all that I got. It is a month of sacrifice and for me as a person I can not think of anything better to sacrifice than my cell phone, it pretty much is glued to my hands. With that being said I will post a 'Ramadan post' in the middle of the month just as a update of things I've been reading or little ways we can all improve, just as motivation for us all. That is just something I feel I need to share with everyone but I promise I will post it from my laptop because like I said my phone will be off. So Insha'Allah I hope you all take full advantage of this blessed month and do not let it fly bye without you knowing something in you has changed for the better. May Allah (swt) accept our duas, strengthen our Imaan and reward us for our good deeds Insha'Allah Ameen. 


Over the past two weekends my friends and I went on little adventures around town and decided to have mini photo shoots. Since I said two weekends, this post is going to feature two outfits. They both have the same 'feel' to it but one is more fresh, light and pastel while the other one is a little more dark tones and has more texture.  

Outfit 1 : Pastel Chic

If you are like my one friend who is still in denial about how cold the weather has been then you are going to love the this outfit. This look is my little twist on spring meets winter. Under my coat I am wearing what looks like a denim on denim ensemble, since both the 'blues' are pretty light shades it makes the outfit look very fresh and soft. Then I am wearing a off white coat to complete our 'pastel' theme and a pair of nike roshe. My scarf is cream, pink and turquoise which also matches my cardigan under my coat. 



Cardigan: Earth Addict
Jeans : Mr Price
Shoes : Nike 
Coat and top, honestly so old I can't remember.

Location : Sea Point 


Outfit 2 : 

This next outfit as I said above has more darker tones and more texture. I say more texture because I have a knitted, cream and gold crop top jersey and my jeans has these black little diamonds on them. Underneath my crop top I have a black shirt and some black boots on my feet. My coat is super cozy and beige. Then my neck and head scarf matches each other, with one being pink and the other a 'peachy pink'.




Coat : Pepe Jeans
Crop top : Mr Price
Jeans : Mr price

Location : V&A Waterfront

Photo Credit : Zainab Khan

Shukran so much to Faiza and Zainab. I had so much fun on our little adventures and hope to have some more after the fast Insha'Allah. And I think Faiza would agree when I say Zainab deserves a bunch of 'thank yous' for all her patience with us. haha


Instagram : 

@southernhijaabian
@zainabkhan07
@faiza_davids

Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs

Twitter : @southernhijaabi


Ramadan Mubarak***


Until next time,
Laaiqah 
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture