The One's In Black

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I am going to jump straight into this post because you must of probably seen one of these pictures on my instagram. This was from when my friend, Faiza Davids (newbee blogger) and I decided to take a few 'outfit of the day' pictures. 

We were going for a 'Dubai babes' theme. All the hijaabi bloggers I've seen from Dubai really like their outfits plain,simple and neutral colours. I think this adds a really classy and effortless look, which I was dying to try. 

Faiza is totally killing it in her all black. Her jeans and t-shirt are both completely plain which draws great attention to her leather fringe jacket. The jacket along with the slightly ripped jeans adds some edge while her block heels brings back her 'girly' side.

As for me, I went for a slightly more casual look by adding my boyfriend jeans and sneakers to the equation. I still managed to dress it up by adding this beautiful long, black lace kimono and a plain black dress, which the material has a nice shine to, this also adds to the more 'dressy' look.

We both topped off our looks with black scarves, some sunglasses and two gorgeous bags. (if I don't say so myself)



Me :
Dress : Designed by Faiza
Kimono : Sara Couture 
Jeans : Mr Price
Shoes : Nike
Bag : Givenchy

Faiza :
T-shirt : Sissy Boy
Jacket : Sara Couture
Jeans : Topshop
Shoes : Steve Madden
Bag : YSL

Instagram: @southernhijaabian and @faiza_davids

Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs

Twitter : @southernhijaabi 

Until next time,
Laaiqah
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture