Black sheer dress and Sisters in support

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم

Happy Wednesday everyone. Let me just start by reminding you all about the fundraiser being held by sisters in support. On Saturday Little Big Events Planners, Tasneem Hassan and Mujeebah Sauls Salaam welcomed us all with a little brunch to launch the event, it was so refreshing to meet new bloggers and I am so grateful they included me in this fantastic gathering.

For those of you who do not know, they are having a open air cinema on the 13 February 2016, all the funds go to the Little Angels home, in aid of children with disabilities. I can honestly say I am super excited to spend the night with all of my friends jamming out to Grease, knowing my money is going to a good course. 

With that being said, I will leave all the information down below for you all to find.

Now for the fashion side of this post, you would of probably seen this outfit on my instagram already, so I thought I would put it here on my blog too so you can see all the details of this look. 

This outfit consists of three layers. Let us start with the middle one, this is a sheer black dress that has slits on both sides. On it's own this dress is definitely not hijaabi "friendly" however it is the sheerness of the material that allows the bottom layer to shine through creating a pretty cool look and feel to the outfit.

The bottom layer is just a  plain grey dress that is about knee length and then I threw over an over sized cardigan because both dresses are in fact sleeveless. I then added a pair of plain black jeggings and some sneakers.



Cardigan : Moms
Sheer black dress : Mr Price
Grey dress: Mr Price
Jeggings : Pick n Pay clothing (probably one of the best pair of jeggings I've ever owned)
Sneakers : Adidas superstar, The scene

Instagram: @southernhijaabian

Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs

Twitter : @southernhijaabi

Email: southernhijaabian@gmail.com

Sisters in support, Little big event planners and Sisters in hijab.

Tasneem, Mujeebah, Iptishaam Davids and Me (who never got the heels memo haha)



Facebook page : Little Big Event Planners 
                               Little Angels Somerset West

Website : www.sistersinhijab.com
                www.lbeplanners.co.za

Instagram : @fatima_sih 
                  @tasneemhassan20
                  @_mujeebah_

Until next time,
Laaiqah
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture