Flower power...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Hello everyone, this is a look that was taken on holiday. Besides my beach series I do not normally look really busy on holiday. I usually look really simple and a little tired, due to the fact that I am too lazy to put make up on and my family is all for adventure and seizing the day, which starts with not sleeping thru morning breakfast.

The reason for my 'simple' style choices is because, when I was younger I had the terrible case of over packing, I would drive my dad completely insane with my big bag of clothes. So overtime I just kind of started to wear plain and simple clothes on holiday.

To shake my boring ways I decided to make it interesting by choosing one piece of clothing with a bright pattern or statement on it but, I still kept it 'packing friendly' by not adding too many layers.

Thus the bright, bold, floral pants was born. haha I bought the material myself, that is why I have a matching headband. As for the rest of the outfit, it just corresponds with the colours in the pants and makes the whole look softer.



Photo Credit : Fadiyah Rabin

Shoes: Mr Price
Scarf & Pants : made by my granny 

Instagram : @southernhijaabian
Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs
Twitter : @southernhijaabi
Facebook : Southern Hijaabian

Email : southernhijaabian@gmail.com

Until next time,
xxx
Laaiqah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture