How to rock those Jordans

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Hello everyone, as the title states above I'm going to show you how I rock my Jordans. I am not going to lie, I know a lot of girls think that you can not make this shoe some what "pretty". To a certain extent I have to agree with that however, this is why I tried to make this two outfits tomboy meets girly. 

I wanted to keep the two outfits very similar in look and even the same garments, just to prove that you don't need a bunch of different clothes to make up a cool outfit. 

So if you find yourself running out of clothes to wear, changing one thing can make a huge difference.

To give you a little run down, between the two looks my pants, shirt, scarf and shoes are the same. The only thing I changed was my dress underneath and the colour of my bandana.


Photo credits : Nuha Adams

Shirt : Mr Price
Dress : Mr Price
Jeggings : Pick n Pay clothing
Shoes : Jordan Horizon 


Second Look



Photo credits : Kauthar January

Instagram : @southernhijaabian
Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs
Twitter : @southernhijaabi
Facebook : Southern Hijaabian

Email : southernhijaabian@gmail.com

Until next time,
xoxo
Laaiqah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture