Hijaabi Solider

   بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

 السلام عليكم


Let me start by saying how much I absolutely adore this jacket! It doesn't have any camouflage, but it has these really cool badges sewed in the front and on the sleeves. It has pockets on the front at the top and bottom plenty of space to store your lip gloss, tissues, phone, money....I think you get my point.

Even though this outfit doesn't seem very "girly girl" it sure is. If you look closer you will see that my jeans along with my boots are a bit on the sparkly side of life. My boots have a ton of studs on them and my jeans have these black diamantes. 

Under the "wonder jacket" I am wearing a long denim shirt for some extra "coverage". A knitted cream crop-top that gives off this beautiful gold shimmer. 

To top it all off  I have a black scarf which has these cute little white bows and rope patterns on it.

Overall I do believe this outfit has "a lot" going on, but it was super comfy, kept me really warm and just rather exciting to look at! You can say this was kind of my version of girly girl meets tomboy. It has its fair share of sweet with a bit of edge.

P.S.   I apologize for the lighting of the photo's, they were both taken at night.  



   Jacket: Zara 
   Crop top: Mr.Price
   Jeans: Mr.Price 
   Boots: Shadow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture