Ramadan Kareem...

   بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

 السلام عليكم


Subhan'Allah! Allah has granted us another opportunity to witness this glorious month of Ramadan. We should all feel so honored and blessed. Let us take full advantage of what has been bestowed upon us as muslims. The doors of Jahanam (hell) are closed and the doors of Janaah (heaven) are thrown open. 

During the year some of us might have gotten lost along the way. As human beings it is only possible for our Imaan to drop. Alhamdulilah Allah has given us this month as a way of calling us back to Him! Subhan'Allah! Allah wants us to turn to Him, to ask for His mercy, to fully surrender ourselves to the one true Creator.

Alhamdulilah we always try to be the best muslims we can be. So in this month I feel like we need to do more. More as in if I already perform my five daily prays then Insha'Allah this month I will make extra sunnah salaahs. Maybe I haven't been to steadfast in my prays, so Insha'Allah I will plan to make them all on time. Going to the masjjid more, giving  more charity,less on my phone and more reading of the Quraan. Anything you feel like you are not doing enough of. You truly have to sit down and ask yourself "What more can I do to please my creator?".

So Insha'Allah I plan on not posting any of these fashion post for this month. I personally feel there are way more important things to do in this month then having photo-shoots.What's the latest trends shouldn't matter at all. This is just my opinion and I ask you to join me oh sisters of Islam. Challenge yourself to wear an abayah or just skirts for the month. No or even less make-up, if you think about it, it's like you stripping yourself down and making yourself humble. Be a walking, talking muslimah. You never know someone out there could be watching you and thinking...wow if she can do it then so can I. Lets try and follow all those beautiful Islamic instagram and twitter accounts for everyday Hadiths and Quraan ayahs. Lets simply inspire one another.

Insha'Allah I hope we can all inspire each other whether it's in the streets, on instagram or twitter. 

"A reminder is good for a believer"_don't ever forget that.

I make dua that Allah forgives us for all our sins and may the noor of the Quraan soften our hearts and open our eyes.May we all come closer to Allah Insha'Allah Ameen. 

If I said anything to offend anyone or that was not correct know that it was from me and when I speak, I speak to myself first. 




I'm not sure who is the author of this beautiful piece but may he/she get rewarded for every person that laid eyes on it and who it has changed. Insha'Allah Ameen.

Islamic accounts on instagram: @islamictips
                               @quranlover  
                               @islamicguidance99
                               @bismiallah1allah
                               @islam_reposts

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture