Who is this "southern hijaabian?"

   بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

 السلام عليكم

Just another muslim teenage girl living in Cape Town, South Africa. I go by the name of Laaiqah Isaacs. This being my first post I want to try and keep it short and simple.

Let me begin by saying I honestly believe hijaab is a way of life and by that I mean the way of a muslimah. We cover up because it is our duty and to please the all mighty. Not only is it a covering of the hair and body but its the way we speak, our frame of mind, not wanting to do it for anyone but yourself. In todays day and age it might not be that easy to dress "properly" while trying to keep up with the lastest fashion trends. We don't want to look plain and boring because at the end of the day we all have our own unique style and what to stand out of the crowd, be noticed.  

Now tell me who said you can't be covered up and still look absolutely stunning?!

I don't believe I am a fashion expert in anyway. All I know is that I will try my best to inspire my beautiful sisters of Islam. Trying to prove that there is no excuse not to dress the right way.

So Insha'Allah I hope you all enjoy 

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture