Winter Looks : The Statement Coat

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Happy Friday everyone! Ahh Friday, a day that brings music to ones ears. As you all probably know by now the Al Azhar fashion show is taking place tomorrow and I am super excited! I know I said this already but these girls have put such a lot of hard work into this event and I am so lucky to be apart of it. I hope you all have your dresses ironed and your masks picked out with every piece of glitter in place, yes I am aware of how random that sounds.

On to this post. As you will see in this title, this is one of well many winter coats post. Winter is my favorite season because you can layer as much as you want. Statement coats, leather boots, wool scarves and thick socks, just saying this gets me super hyped up. 

The first coat I want to share with you is this statement black and green one. The length is great. I specifically love the cut or shape of this coat, it makes it rather modern and elegant. Since the coat seems quite casual I thought I would pair it up with a jeans and a printed t-shirt. The denim shirt over is just to add another layer, I mean who can't say no to layers. My scarf brings back the colour in my outfit, since the t-shirt is black and white. The scarf also has green in it to match with the coat of course. Chuck on some sneakers and out the door you go. 


Jeans : Mr Price
Sneakers : All Star, Chuck Taylor
Coat : Mr Price

Instagram : @southernhijaabian
Snapchat : laaiqah_isaacs

Until next time,
Laaiqah
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Lady Affair

Hijaabi goes..."Gangster"

Cherry Blossom Couture